From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-27 05:36:51

Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:

> > GNU C++ 3.3
> > many errors along the lines of:
> > error: `R_component_2' undeclared (first use this function)
>
>I'm chasing this one down. Looking at the preprocessor output I see the
>accessors R_component_* being defined but for some reason the compiler
>can't find them. Reece, have you made any progress?

To be honest, I was just reporting it to see if you were aware of the
compatibility issues. I have been busy with my own library and exams, so
have not had chance to look any further into this yet. I will take a look
into it to see if I can understand what is going on and report what I find.

Also, I'll have a go at tracking what is going on with the Borland compiler;
I think I know what it is doing, but I'll need to dig into the preprocessor
output. Hopefully, I should have diagnostics for both GCC 3.3 and Borland.

Regards,
Reece