From: Larry Evans (jcampbell3_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-05-30 12:58:28

Gregory Colvin wrote:
> On Friday, May 30, 2003, at 10:18 America/Denver, Larry Evans wrote:

[snip]

>> draft-compare.zip might be a good starting point. It
>> doesn't include the latest additions and still needs work :(.
>

> Wow.

Thanks (I guess).

Since understanding some of the code was difficult, it would sure help
if the authors of each of the codes would analyze their own code to
check against what's already in draft-compare, or add to
draft-compare, as appropriate. Also, it would most likely avoid the
"jumping to conclusions" which I was guilty of when evaluating
sp_collector earlier in a (this?) thread.