From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-08 05:21:46

> I think it's a good idea. But I have a few comments.
>
> First, it only handles headers that are directly under 'boost/'. However
> some people have tried not to pollute the root directory and have put
> their libraries in sub-directories. For example, the Graph library, uBlas,
> the Interval library, the mathematical libraries, and so on. And your
> script is unfortunately forgetting them.

I know, I just wasn't sure which needed including.

> Second, the links at the top of the pages don't work with all browsers
> since the anchors are defined in a non-standard way. It shouldn't be <a
> name=#boostaligned_storagehpp> but <a name=boostaligned_storagehpp> (no
> sharp sign). With some quotes, it would be even better, but it's another
> problem.

OK, that's an error in the shell script I used, easy enough to hack
around....

> Finally, what are "library dependencies"? Sorry if it's a dumb question.
> But by looking at the results, I don't get the meaning of it.

It's everything that's needed by the complete library - by it's test and
example programs etc as well as the headers - for most libraries this means
that the Boost.test source will be listed as a dependency for example.

John.