From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-08 09:01:06

John M. wrote:
> The bcp utility is a tool for extracting subsets of Boost, it's
> useful for Boost authors who want to distribute their library
> separately from Boost,
> and for Boost users who want to distribute a subset of Boost with
> their application.

John -

Many thx for doing this, I'm sure it will come in handy.

I've tried this out for date_time and noticed a couple things:

1) date_time includes tokenizer.hpp which includes token_iterator.hpp
which includes token_functions.hpp. Unfortunately, token_functions.hpp
is not copied so my compile failed.
2) When I copied the 'build' library the boost-build.jam file and Jamrules
files in boost root directory were not copied so bjam commands complained.

Seems like these last 2 can't be determined because there isn't any
direct include...

Jeff