From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-09 05:52:02

> Many thx for doing this, I'm sure it will come in handy.
>
> I've tried this out for date_time and noticed a couple things:
>
> 1) date_time includes tokenizer.hpp which includes token_iterator.hpp
> which includes token_functions.hpp. Unfortunately, token_functions.hpp
> is not copied so my compile failed.

Ah, I'm not sure whose error this is: the header uses:

#include<boost/token_functions.hpp>

Note the lack of whitespace between the include and the <, I'm not sure if
this is legal or not, but whatever I can change the regexes I'm scanning
with to make allowance for that.

> 2) When I copied the 'build' library the boost-build.jam file and Jamrules
> files in boost root directory were not copied so bjam commands complained.
>
> Seems like these last 2 can't be determined because there isn't any
> direct include...

I've got a list of "special cases" for just that, I was only using this for
boost/config.hpp dependencies, but I can soon add a few more.

Thanks for the feedback,

John.