From: Guillaume Melquiond (gmelquio_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-10 06:24:07

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

> > Are the directories "libs/test/build/msvc??_proj" really necessary? Or is
> > it just a CVS mistake?
>
> Nessesarry for what? Each contains project files for respective version of
> msvc. I use them. You could either.
>
> Gennadiy.

No I don't use MSVC (I don't even use Windows). But that's absolutely not
the point of my previous mail.

What I meant is that the files contain data specific to your own
programing environment (there are absolute filesystem paths in the 7.1
project files for example). It's the reason why I was suggesting that it
may be a mistake with CVS. If there is no mistake and if the files are
really usable by other people having MSVC, that's fine.

Regards,

Guillaume