From: Hubert Holin (Hubert.Holin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-10 07:23:20

Somewher in the E.U., le 10/06/2003

   Bonjour

      I'll try to reply on Sourceforge as well tonight, but if you read
this list:

      About the only thing I could recommend is to change your compiler
for one which is not so badly broken. Even on the Wintel platforms there
are some (see the list of compilers which compile that library on the
Boost website). A lot of effort had been made to try and have the
quaternions compile under M$VCPp 6.x, in vain. There not much point to
it npw, anyway, as the newest version of that compiler does compile that
library.

   Bon courrage

         Hubert Holin