From: Adrian Michel (michel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-12 10:40:31

I am using MSVC 6, but I run into the same problem. Changing the project
settings to use the MFC dll cleared the warnings.

Moreover, I tried to run my project with no MFC support and I got this
message:
d:\documents and
settings\administrator\desktop\dev\boost_1_30_0\boost\thread\thread.hpp(17)
: fatal error C1189: #error : Thread support is unavailable!

I did look deeper into the problem, but there seems to be some hidden MFC
dependency in the thread libraries.

Adrian