From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-13 15:00:13

At 09:25 PM 6/9/2003, Gennadiy Rozental wrote:

>"Giovanni Bajo" <giovannibajo_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>>
>> Boost.Test does not currently honor BOOST_DISABLE_WIN32. The attacched
>patch
>> fixes it. Can someone review & apply this patch?
>>
>> Thanks
>> Giovanni Bajo
>>
>Ok. Applied.
>
>BTW, Beman, You recently disabled structured exceptions support for
Comeau.
>Are you sure it does not work in any configuration?

I checked with Greg Comeau before disabling it. It definitely has problems.
Fixing them is relatively high on his priority list, but no promises were
made.

> I remember seeing
>references online on Comeau structured exceptions support. And if it
indeed
>does not work should we define above macro then?

BOOST_DISABLE_WIN32 is used to disable all references to the Win32 API, not
just structured exceptions. So it would be the wrong macro to use since
Comeau does work with the bulk of that API.

--Beman