From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-15 11:19:52

"Maxim Egorushkin" <e-maxim_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I have some difficulty with mpl::push_back<>. It's the reason for compile
> time errors on Intel C++ 7 and MS VC 7.1. I had to switch to using
> mpl::insert<> instead.
>
> The error on MS VC 7.1 is:
>
> mpl_sort.cpp(60) : error C2039: 'type' : is not a member of
> 'boost::mpl::push_back<Sequence,T>'
>
> Please see the attached file line 60 for details.

In this version of MPL, vector only supports push_front/pop_front, so
that it's possible to write algorithms which work on both lists and
vectors. The next version will fix that by providing list (O(1) front
operations), vector (O(1) back operations), and deque (both).

HTH,

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting