From: Gennaro Prota (gennaro_prota_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-18 13:23:35

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003 10:01:58 -0500, Aleksey Gurtovoy
<agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> wrote:

>... as per http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/20648 are
>available from here:
>
> * user summary page -
>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/user_summary_page.html
> * developer summary page -
>http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/developer_summary_page.html
>
>Please comment!

Nice :-) I particularly like the fact that they are organized by
library, rather than by platforms as were the latest regression logs I
have seen.

Personally I would like the green fail (in the developer summary) to
read 'expected fail', for instance (or an abbreviation, such as 'exp.
fail'). I'm the kind of guy that when faced with a 'fail' in a green
cell begins wondering whether there was an error in the script :-)

Also, since 'doesn't work' and 'broken' (in the user summary) are
practically synonyms, I would simply use a dash or an empty cell
instead of the former. But these are really minor points.

More importantly instead, would it be possible to also have a sign
indicating regressions? A little gif comes to mind, but even something
as simple as an asterisk could be ok.

Genny.