From: Kevin Lynch (krlynch_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-19 09:45:23

Paul Vanlint wrote:
> A couple of years ago I wrote a library module which provides a reasonably
> efficient way of handling with disjointed buffers and treating them as a
> single contiguous block for extracting data.

I would be VERY interested ... since then I wouldn't have to figure out
how to write one on my own :-)

I have need for exactly this functionality for use in reading out and
reconstructing measurements from a reasonably high data rate particle
physics experiment. And I should have started working on it a few
months ago :-)

Kevin Lynch				voice:	(617) 353-6025
Physics Department			Fax: (617) 353-9393
Boston University			office:	 PRB-361
590 Commonwealth Ave.			e-mail:	 krlynch_at_[hidden]
Boston, MA 02215 USA			http://budoe.bu.edu/~krlynch