From: Reed Hedges (hedges_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-19 09:50:19

Hello. Has anyone made or thought about making packages for Cygwin? (i.e., to
include in the Cygwin distribution/automatic pakcage installer tool) I have
started, including some shell scripts to automate the process, and a spec file.
 (Unfortunately, many of the libraries don't build, but I am using GCC 2.95,
maybe I should use 3.2 -- I plan on moving to 3.3 when it is available for Cygwin).

If someone else is already working on this, or interested in helping me create
or test the package, please let me know.

Thanks

reed