From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-21 11:17:40

On Sat, Jun 21, 2003 at 09:03:40AM +0400, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Pavol Droba wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have no comment about the tokenize library, but if your are interested
> > in the stuff like that, you can have a look into the sandbox.
> >
> > string_algo library already contains this functionality
> > ( along with other interesting features ) and it is implemented in more
> > generic way.
>
> Hi Pavol,
>
> I'm already aware of string_algo and using it a bit. I wasn't aware it has
> tokenizer component, though.

It was added only a few days ago along with some other improvements and more stuff is comming
in the near future.

One of them is the integration with the container_traits idea proposed by Jeremy Siek and
Thorsten Ottosen. It allows to use C-string the same way as any container.

It's nice to know, that somebody is using the lib:) If you have any suggestion/problems,
let me know.

Regards,

Pavol