From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-23 01:17:35

Hi Pavol,

Pavol Droba wrote:
>> I'm already aware of string_algo and using it a bit. I wasn't aware it
>> has tokenizer component, though.
>>
> It was added only a few days ago along with some other improvements and
> more stuff is comming in the near future.

Ah... the problem is that those new additions are not documented, AFAICT ;-)
It makes it a little bit hard to understand the interface, especially since
there are no examples/tests for split functionality.

> One of them is the integration with the container_traits idea proposed by
> Jeremy Siek and Thorsten Ottosen. It allows to use C-string the same way
> as any container.

Ehmm... I see that you're using a local/modified copy of
sandbox/boost/sequence_algo/container_traits.hpp. Do you plan to intergate
those files? It would be very good idea, IMO.

> It's nice to know, that somebody is using the lib:) If you have any
> suggestion/problems, let me know.

Thanks!

- Volodya