From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-06-24 06:42:12
I've modified the bcp tool to add a --report mode which will report all the
licenses in effect for a set of boost files, for example:
bcp --report scoped_ptr.hpp scoped-ptr-report.html
* All the licences in effect.
* All the authors using each license.
* All the copyright holders using each license.
* Any files with no recognized copyright holder or license.
* All the authors and the files they are responsible for.
* The dependency information for each file found (which is to say the reason
for including each file as a dependency).
There are a couple of examples of the program output here:
The source is in cvs now, or available from here:
as is a win32 executable:
If the folks that have been having trouble with boost licenses could take a
look and see if this helps smooth their problems out I would appreciate it.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk