From: Ronald Garcia (garcia_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-15 11:33:22

David Abrahams wrote:
> I don't understand it, but Ron Garcia seems to have a fondness for
> checking duplicates of information that is hosted elsewhere into his
> library's tree.
Since you and I previously discussed why multi_array has a private
copy of iterator_adaptors, I'm assuming a ":-)" goes here. If
the new library alleviates the issues I had at the time, then I
should now be able to remove that local copy and use the newer library in
its place. This should follow shortly.
Just to be sure, are you referring to something else in the multi_array
tree that affirms my fondness for duplication? If so, please let me know.

WRT the iterator_categories.html in multi_array, Beman wrote:
> Ron added that last January. He wanted something in Boost releases to
> refer to, IIRC..
That's correct. I don't think that the new iterator concepts were in the
Boost tree at the time and their permanence at the existing location
wasn't clear to me. I will take a look at the new iterator concept
documentation. I presume that it will supercede the documentation that
multi_array currently uses once I change multi_array's iterators
accordingly.

ron