From: Drazen DOTLIC (Drazen.Dotlic_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-17 09:41:53

> > There was a message few weeks ago that did not get
> satisfactory answer
>
> hm, I may have missed this message..

Well, like my previous post it ended up with debate about
BOOST_TESTED_AT macro and not this case :)

> you're right there was an inconsistency.
> but the lines you're quoting are not in CVS anymore, I

Good to hear that. In the meantime, we had for quite some time 1.30
version (without the fix), then we applied the same patch, then imported
"current" CVS version few weeks ago. I just wanted to make sure that
this is fixed, so that next time we import boost we can "overwrite" all
files safely (we had no other patches).

Thanks for the fix,

Drazen