From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-17 10:13:05

At 09:36 AM 7/17/2003, David Abrahams wrote:
>Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> See win32-1_30_1 on http://boost.sourceforge.net/regression-logs/
>>
>> I found I had to update the .../tools/build sub-tree to the current
>> main trunk in order to get the latest toolsets. Other than that, the
>> tests were run on the RC_1_30_0 branch.
>
>How can I tell if there were regressions?

Regressions compared to the current main trunk or to the 1.30.0 release?

One simple way to spot regressions compared to the current main trunk is to
look at VC++ 7.1. Except for Boost.Signals, it is currently passing 100% of
all tests. Thus any failures are regressions compared to the current state.

--Beman