From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-28 18:00:41

At 05:44 PM 7/28/2003, David Abrahams wrote:

>I have confirmed that the problem reported below is occurring: Please
>take extreme care in using the Boost website until we've corrected it.
>The web pages are unmodified on the server itself, so we have to wait
>for Beman to contact the ISP.

I just got off the phone with Interland (the host). All their machines for
shared hosting got infected this morning; they've had calls coming in from
customers all day. They "have engineers working on it right now."

They confirmed that the actual pages on the server's disk are OK, but that
their server has been compromised to add the offending code.

--Beman