From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-30 17:23:36

[mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]]
> On Behalf Of David Abrahams
> Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:54 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: [boost] Re: GUI/GDI template library
>

> Has anyone given thought to the design of a domain-specific
> sublanguage for dialog layout specification?

Do you mean an external scripting language, or a language within C++?

I'd never thought of designing a library like a language but it sounds
like the right kind of idea for this library, since the interface will
essentially be a domain-specific sublanguage with a large domain
specific vocabulary, and especially since interface will be the key
problem to solve for this library. Is this what you meant?