From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-07-31 16:38:01

Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:

> At 02:30 PM 7/31/2003, David Abrahams wrote:
> >Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> writes:
> >
> >> For the last day or two the BGL graph test has looped under Borland
> >0x0564.
> >
> >At compile,link, or runtime?
>
> Runtime. Compiler warnings attached in case they give any hints.

Not too useful to me. The major change to the BGL stuff in the last
day or two is null_vertex support, which incidentally caused ICEs
with vc6. You might try searching for null_vertex in boost/graph and
commenting that stuff out. It's only a few functions in 3 files.

Before you do that, you might check out the latest from CVS. I made
a tweak this morning which suppressed the vc6 ICE.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting