From: Russell Hind (rhind_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-01 01:13:22

E. Gladyshev wrote:

> Anybody had problems with boost::signal? The following
> sample code crashes on my Win2k/VC++6 system.

Have you built the signals library multi-threaded or single threaded and
are you building an application of the same sort? This seems to be a
common source of problems with the signal library. The default library
build is single-threaded but most people appear to generate
multi-threaded apps on win32 and run into problems.

Not seen this specific one, the most common problem I saw was a hang so
it may well not be your problem, but worth looking into.

Cheers

Russell