From: Reid Sweatman (drunkardswalk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-04 13:14:01

Save that anyone not truly a hierophant of the C++ temple would have trouble
spelling it <g>. Not bad, but it's semantically similar to
make_directories, in that it suggests that it might be creating multiple
directories at the same level. Further, it seems to imply that it's always
creating an entire tree of directories, and not necessarily just a single
path of descent. Unless that's just a connotation I've managed to attach to
the word.

"Bicycleshedingly?" M'thinks t'will require ponderance. Anon.

Reid Sweatman