From: Russell Hind (rhind_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-06 08:42:59

This is just what I would like to see in boost. I have created a
duplicate set of headers for boost (same names, same structure but in
boost_wrappers which do this and include the original header between the
push and pop). We had a discussion about this a while back and I am all
for it, but people seemed against it. I'll try and find a link to the
discussion.

Thanks

Russell