From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-08 08:27:21

[mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]]
> On Behalf Of Philippe A. Bouchard
> Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2003 11:00 PM
> To: boost_at_[hidden]
> Subject: [boost] Re: UI++ [was: GUI sublanguage;Re: Re: Re: Re:
GUI/GDI
> template library]

[...]

> Brock, does your example compiles with GCC for Windows (MinGW)? Do
you
> have
> some documentation?

No and no. It actually only works on MSVC 6 because that is what we use
at work - until next week. I can't wait! I took the library from work
code and put it out there just so people could toy with the syntax a
little. The interface example is in "boost_gui_test/dialog.cpp".

In the example code I support combinations of row(), column(), group(),
static text, and edit(), and date_time().

Brock