From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-08 14:40:38

Many thanks for this - works for me too.

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.1\Languages\File Extensions.ipp"

{B2F072B0-ABC1-11D0-9D62-00C04FD9DFD9}

makes it edit like .cpp

But I still doubt if files should be called .ipp.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
Mobile mailto:pabristow_at_[hidden]
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]