From: Hartmut Kaiser (hartmutkaiser_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-10 02:55:59

Eric Friedman wrote:

> > > The variant library developers were checking in changes
> almost daily
> > > until a week or two ago, so you might want to make sure
> you have the
> > > latest from CVS.
> >
> > Thanks for your response.
> > Yes, I have the latest CVS (Boost::HEAD) snapshot. BTW this error
> > shows up for the variant tests too.
> >
> > > They haven't been active since then, however, so may be
> on vacation
> > > or otherwise busy.
> >
> > Ok, I'll wait a bit and retry it later.
>
> I believe the problem should now be fixed. Let me know if it
> still doesn't work.

I've checked a new CVS snapshot just right now, but the problem
persists. Sorry.

 cd $(BOOST_ROOT)/libs/variant/test
 gcc -I$(BOOST_ROOT) test1.cpp
 In file included from D:/cvs/boost/boost/variant/variant.hpp:25,
                 from D:/cvs/boost/boost/variant.hpp:22,
                 from test1.cpp:18:
 D:/cvs/boost/boost/variant/detail/forced_return.hpp:57: default
argument
   specified in explicit specialization

Regards Hartmut