From: John Maddock (jm_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-11 07:00:02

> I'm not sure how to proceed with this so if there is anything I can do
> in the meantime, let me know. Feel free to e-mail me off the list.

OK, I've got this working pretty well with regex - but as it entails changes
to boost.config I'm not sure if I should make the changes now or wait until
after the next release - Beman I guess we have a couple of weeks still to
run yes?

[ Footnote - on second thoughts it just means moving code that's in
boost.regex now into the central config system it's not new code - so maybe
I should go ahead ]

John.