From: Chris Cooney (ccooney_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-26 19:09:06

Zing!

/*************************************
* Chris Cooney
* Ventana Group
* ccooney_at_[hidden]
* (530)846-6640 x201
**************************************/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the exclusive
and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not read, save, distribute or take action in reliance
upon this message. If you have received this in error, please notify the
sender immediately by return email and immediately delete this message and
any attachment(s) from your email.