From: Janusz Piwowarski (jpiw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-27 07:04:05

[ I replied to Daryle, but his host said: 553 5.3.0
DNSBL:You are listed at relays.osirusoft.com :( ]

> Would you start with a checked-out archive of the main trunk then
> apply
> "update -j" with the 1.30.x branch, or use a checked-out archive of
> the
> 1.30.x branch and apply "update -j" with the main trunk? We would
> want
> the results to be in the main trunk.
You always update your local copy of repositorium, therefore it
should be main trunk in this case.

> Will the command tell us which files get the CVS markers, so we can
> fix
> them up before other people start downloading (hopefully)?
Conflicts are reported during update process, besides files with
conflicts are listed with "C" sign.

> What
> happens to binary files?
I not sure, but i think conflict is reported.

There is a good documentation on cvshome.org site, and second one on
red-bean site (cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html)

Regards,
Janusz