From: Eric Friedman (ebf_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-08-29 21:53:52

Dave,

David Abrahams wrote:
[snip]
> > If you'd
> > like to see relatively recently-generated HTML, check out
> > http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~gregod/boost/doc/html/variant.html.
>
> Suggestion: check an index page into the CVS which redirects to this
> page.

The link I provided above will not be home to the final documentation. As
with the several other libraries using BoostBook, variant's documentation
will need to be generated before release, at which point it will live in
BOOST_ROOT/doc/html.

To prevent further confusion before the release, I've added an out-of-date
notice to the top of index.html with a link to the above HTML pages and
directions to the XML sources.

Eric

P.S. Has there been any progress in handling BoostBook documentation in CVS?
Perhaps Greg or MetaComm can run nightly builds? (This of course does not
solve the problem of offline access though...)