From: E. Gladyshev (egladysh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-02 11:54:54

--- David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:
[...]
> Just how do you propose to prevent people from writing their own
> construct/destroy functions? And if they write an allocator from
> scratch, but *don't* provide construct/destroy manually, where will
> they come from?

What I meant is that if boost allocators won't include constuct/destroy,
all boost developers will probably implement their own construct/destroy
helper functions (outside allocators) to construct/destroy object using
allocators.
In such case, I suggested to include standard
construct/destroy functions
in boost (not in allocators).

Eugene