From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-03 16:14:20

Yes - millseconds, microsconds, nanoseconds ... please.

And time_point shounds VERY MUCH better to me (than ptime or time).

And I suggest

first_day_of_week_after

first_day_of_week_before

last_day_of_week_in_month

first_day_of_week_in_month

so

first_day_of_week_after my_date(Monday); will now make sense to almost any
reader.

"Boost has always favoured clarity over curtness"

Paul

PS Isn't time from C time in global namespace? Not a macro but still a PITA!

PPS It would be great if Jeff could find the time to produce version 2. There
is so much that seems right to me. Forget about MSVC 6 and gcc 2.x and break
out!

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]