From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-04 13:54:51

So are these going to be local_ptime and multiprecision_ptime?

I don't think you should worry about length - with modern editors one can handle
them easily without RSI to fingers. Write once, read many ...

| > PS Isn't time from C time in global namespace? Not a macro but still
| > a PITA!
|
| Very well could be...

I vaguely remember someone suggesting a way round this.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]