From: Jan Gaspar (jga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-08 02:54:01

Hello Pavel!

I have no concrete idea how the mojo technique can be use in the case of
circular_buffer. I have just some hints. (I'm not sure if they are
correct.)

1. The circular_buffer can store mojoed objects. This will incur that
the stored objects have to support mojo which is inappropriate because
the circular_buffer is a general type container which can store any
objects not only mojoed.

2. The circular_buffer itself can be mojoed. This can be useful in case
of circular_buffer< circular_buffer<> >. But I don't know how to achieve
this - I would have to add some mojo specific constructors, some methods
will have to return fnresult...

3. The objects stored in the circular_buffer will be stored as mojo_ptr.
I don't understand the mojo_ptrs very well but it can be probably
viable.

I think that the whole mojo technique is quite obscure. It would help me
very much if I see some mojoed std::container implementation (if one
exists). In this situation I won't add the mojo into circular_buffer but
if you come with some good ideas I can change my mind.

Regards,

Jan

--
Jan Gaspar | jga_at_[hidden]