From: Baris KAYGISIZER (baris.kaygisizer_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-09 05:25:34

Hi Reid,

Yes, i am using Outlook Express. i defined plain text this e-mail. I hope,
no problem. That i mean; Some computer programs generate random numbers
without using outside device/machine/or whatever. These random numbers are
not real, not casual. Because, only computer programs generate same random
numbers always. True random number generators are using noise amplifier,
thermal noise, etc. that i read lots of article. This is the similer that i
made my generator. I am not using noise when creating.

kindest

Baris.