From: Brock Peabody (brock.peabody_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-11 15:27:55

[...]

> (note the change from get<1> to get<to>). This produces a compiler heap
> limit.

Usually if I put "/Zm256" into the project options it will fix this problem.
With this program I still got it at 256, and at 512 I got different error,
C1204, which oddly enough is not in the MSDN that comes with VC 6. It goes
from 1203 to 1205.

Anyway, do you personally need it to work with VC 6? My understanding was
that boost in general was not going to 'require' support for it in new
projects.