From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-11 15:51:48

----- Mensaje Original -----
De: Brock Peabody <brock.peabody_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Septiembre 11, 2003 10:27 pm
Asunto: RE: [boost] Optimization of MPL expression?

Well, it happens to be the compiler on which I do most of the work
(only testing in other platforms), but I don't have any emotional
attachments to it. I haven't tested in MSVC >=7.0, maybe some kind
soul can do the test.

Btw indexed_set has had a cold response --kinda frustrating :)
Now that you have downloaded it, have you had the chance to
take a look at it? Comments, suggestions? Thx in advance.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo