From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-14 08:58:23

At 01:30 PM 9/13/2003, Rene Rivera wrote:
>[2003-09-13] Martin Wille wrote:
>
>>Martin Wille wrote:
>>
>>> Apparently the problem has been fixed in the meantime. (I was using
>>> Linux, too).
>>
>>Disregard that message. I must have been dreaming. The error
>>persists.
>
>Well I did the full run and had no problems. Did you rebuild the
>process_jam_log program? Have you tried doing a fresh build? (clearing
out
>the bin directories) How are you running the tests?

It would be a help if anyone making a change which requires clearing out
the bin directories to post a message letting others know.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to run Win32 tests for the last week -
my main machine is down with hardware problems. It should be back up Monday
or Tuesday, but it may be longer if hurricane Isabel is still coming right
at us here in coastal Virginia.

--Beman