From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-14 09:23:18

Rene Rivera wrote:

> Well I did the full run and had no problems. Did you rebuild the
> process_jam_log program? Have you tried doing a fresh build? (clearing out
> the bin directories) How are you running the tests?

The problem is triggered by a failure of gcc-3.4. (That's why it
ran fine for you). Since gcc-3.4 hasn't been released, yet, this
could be considered a non-problem. However, I think it indicates
a problem in either the build procedure or the jam log processing.

I uploaded the regress.log file for gcc-3.4 to http://tinyurl.com/nbc3
(30 KB). I used a fresh checkout, I built the tools using gcc-3.2.3
(which works fine for running the tests for the other compilers).

For now, I have removed gcc-3.4 from the list of compilers to
test with in order to resume a normal testing schedule.

Regards,