From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-15 01:58:28

Boosters,

In the process of making changes for the cross-project support to the
regression html generation programs I decided to do some visual
re-arrangement of the compiler status regression tables. Because those
tables are somewhat of a sensitive subject, with respect to expectations and
reliance on the generated format, Beman suggested that I give people a
chance for feedback. And a chance to possibly adjust the output if some
specific format is needed.

You can look at a sample of the new output at:
    http://boost.sourceforge.net/tmp/cs-Linux.html
Also the changes to boost-root/tools/regression/compiler_status.cpp are
available on a branch (alternative_regression).

The goal of the changes was to provide for easier human reading, and to
allow for some of platforms that have many compilers. Comments, bugs, and
additional ideas are welcome :-)

Enjoy.

-- grafik - Don't Assume Anything
-- rrivera (at) acm.org - grafik (at) redshift-software.com
-- 102708583 (at) icq