From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-21 20:27:58

Daron,

I don't know what your exact requirements are, but as far as "some type of
database library" you may be interested in our "Relational Template
Library", which is kind of in-memory database. This library allows you
define relational tables that can hold C++ objects in their fields.

You can then define relational operators, combining tables in relational
expressions. You can also index any tables or any expressions, and perform
range queries on them.

You can also serialize/deserialize those tables.

A version of the library containing the above features was discussed on
Boost, and is located in the files section:

http://f2.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kEluP10tFyqxkZ9PZHjirg-UYIPlXNkTHOTitYg3EBtOV2R
VGx2qQCdZhR3GS2d54n4Plk8u29U6mY4dYtVGHgsDH-fy59fNpKRY7A/tables.zip

We are currently close to introducing a new version of the library, that
will contain basic transactions capabilities. This will involve
synchronized updates of tables, as well as automatic index update.

We will also make the library closer to the Boost requirements, that will
involve better reuse of other Boost libraries, mainly MPL and Iterator
Adaptors (we need Iterator Facade to become official part of Boost).

Regards,

Arkadiy