From: Daron Anderson (dnanderson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-22 00:26:07

Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote in message ...

>I don't know what your exact requirements are, but as far as "some type of
>database library" you may be interested in our "Relational Template
>Library", which is kind of in-memory database. This library allows you
>define relational tables that can hold C++ objects in their fields.

I actually have several 'requirements'. An in-memory database is one of
them. I am interested in the latest changes you are making to your package,
and I will check out what is currently available as well.

An in-memory database may be useful for one of my projects that involves
data storage using a Windows CE device. I am currently testing the new
compact framework that is supposed to have 'full' support for STL. If it
can support a good range of the STL, I will be attempting to port a wide
range of code to hand-held devices. This code will depend on some sort of
database storage underneath of it.

Thanks for the information,
Daron