From: Kevin S. Van Horn (kvanhorn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-22 09:02:42

Douglas Gregor wrote:

> there is a project to normalize the look-n-feel of Boost
> documentation via the "BoostBook" documentation format.

Looking at the BoostBook Wiki, it states that the goals for the BoostBook format include

- should be possible to express mathematical formulas
- source format should be easy to write and read.

How well does BoostBook meet these goals? It seems to be based on DocBook, and my experience with DocBook has been that using it is quite painful if you have any significant amount of mathematics in your document.