From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-09-30 03:13:14

Others (like me) would also welcome MUCH more guidance on how to post to and
from the sandbox if the Yahoo files are to be discontinued in favour of the
sandbox.

For those of us who have forgotten how to use commandline interfaces, CVS is
puzzling. (For example, I found it 'sensitive' to external changes to the file
structure - only deleting some folders would persuade it to download the files
they shold have contained).

LOTS of CVS examples of typical operations?

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]