From: Joel de Guzman (djowel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-01 23:58:07

Arkadiy Vertleyb <vertleyb_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> "Joel de Guzman" <djowel_at_[hidden]> wrote in message

>>> It sounds like for_each is the wrong algorithm for you. If
>>> compile-time, use mpl::find_if. If runtime, several of us have been
>>> thinking about a library of tuple algorithms, but we don't have
>>> anything comprehensive implemented yet, sorry.
>>
>> I have one done already ;) It's based on the TR tuples implementation
>> in the sand-box. I'll post the details very soon.
>
> Is it targeted to work with boost::tuple?

It *is* boost tuple. Jaakko and I worked on it. It is based on Jaakko's
TR1 proposal. The new tuples implementation overcomes the problems
and limitations of the current boost tuples. Recently, I added iterators,
sequences and algorithms, such that it is very similar in structure to MPL,
except that it works on the twilight zone between compile time and runtime.

--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com