From: Pavol Droba (droba_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-04 17:22:43

Hi,

I understand your reasons now, although it is only partialy due to this
long reasoning.
Separated traits are most probably a best presentation layer for the
container_traits problem.

There was a great effort put into in the current implementation to
make it work on defficient compilers. Workarounds are easier to
implement using monolitic approach. This is probably also major reason
why I was supporting it.

I would suggest to define the new interface, and implement it on
top of the current one for now.

Regards,

Pavol

[snip]