From: Jaakko Jarvi (jajarvi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-10 17:24:03

Hi Gaby,

First, the thing we were talking about in the previous email is
probably correct behavior according to the standard, so it is probably
not a g++ bug :) The Intel compiler has the same behavior.

We're currently figuring out again the behavior of different
compilers, and cannot repeat the same cases that motivated
lazy_enable_if. Compilers have been updated since we last tested.
We'll report later...

  Jaakko & Jeremiah