From: Paul A. Bristow (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2003-10-12 11:28:59

IMHO far too much Boosters effort has already been spent on 'unfinished'
compilers. Now is the time to abandon VC < 7.1.

If things work on a reasonable subset of reasonably conforming compilers, with a
reasonable amount of 'customisation', then users of others must judge if the
benefits of using Boost libraries outweigh the cost of changing compiler.

Paul

Paul A Bristow, Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal, Cumbria, LA8 8AB UK
+44 1539 561830 Mobile +44 7714 33 02 04
mailto:pbristow_at_[hidden]